mandag 20. oktober 2008

#Fredagsutfordringen - snart i farta...


Jeghar ikke fått gjort det jeg skulle gjøre idag, så jeg må bare gi dere en liten sneak peek på utfordringen som legges ut i morra :) Det har noe med bildet over her å gjøre - uten at jeg vil si noe mer... I haven't done what I was supposed to do today, so I just have a tiny sneak peek to show you for the new challenge (comes tomorrow) :) It has something to do with what you see on the picture above... That's all I'll say...

Og - bare for moro & inspirasjon: And - just for fun & some inspiration:


4 kommentarer:

Fredhøy - Gro sa...

*spent* :)

Mescrap sa...

You always have so many creative juice in you.
I wish I have more time in doing all the journal spread.

Apple sa...

I would love shoes like those.
I always like your journal challenges and prompts. Thank you for sharing them.

Gladie sa...

spent jeg og :)