torsdag 29. januar 2009

24 weeks - My colors (all finished)

I've managed to finish up my pages from last week's challenge. I like the way it all turned out. Working with these tiny pieces of art is great on days with limited time or days when being creative feels a bit overwhelming. Tiny pieces have tiny surface to decorate :)

Thursday is turquoise, and turquoise is for me the color of selfconfidence. It's that color I choose when I need to strengthen the feeling of being proud of myself - and love myself just the way I am.

This Friday was a blue one. Blue is awareness. An open mind.

Saturday. The air is full of expectations. Lilac butterflies. Easygoing, playfull and even sensual...

6 kommentarer:

Anita Thorsen sa...

Disse sidene ble kjempefine Åshild. Skulle gjerne hengt meg på disse utfordringene dine igjen...

Ha en fin dag :)

Fredhøy - Gro sa...

Her er min!

MvM-design sa...

I love those hearts, great page !!
Greatings Marleen

Ida / Little sa...

Disse var jo super lekre! :) Jeg skal sette igang med denne idag. Litt på ettern, men tar sakte men sikkert innpå her nå :)

Ida

elin sa...

Så flott Åshild!!

Anonym sa...

I love all your works!!! Very creative and beautiful!