onsdag 21. oktober 2009

10 i skuddet #2 - mitt bidrag

Happy memories
I've managed to make my entry for this week's challenge. I had to use a picture from my wonderful trip to Nerja, Spain. The two weeks I spent there were filled with good, happy and warm moments - and will stay in my heart as good, happy and warm memories.

This time I've:
- covered the book pages with white gesso
- used a diecut shape (the rectangle with the wholes) as a stencil
- sprayed with Glimmer Mist
- printet out a picture from the trip
- decorated with tissue paper
- drawn a sea gull
- used both stickers and handwriting for the journaling
- stamped flowers on a scrap paper





1 kommentar:

Torunns- fristed sa...

flott side du har laget Åshild, og takk for nok en flott oppgave.
Jeg har også lagd en side denne gang